Monday - 4th September 2023
We are now entering WEEK 17 of my practicum! Hoorayyy!! Our assembly today ended quite late as they were announcing the winners of the best/cleanest booths during Hari Keusahawanan that happened a few days before. I had only one relief class with 1 Topez today. Teacher Khadija was on leave and I asked them to do their own works without making any noise. To my surprise, the kids actually followed my instruction! They kept on saying they missed me already...Omg....I really do not want to do the countdown but reality hits, I only have three weeks left! ๐ฃ
After that, I went straight to the staff room and worked on the lesson plan I am going to use during my Lesson Observation with Sir Azuan, this upcoming Wednesday. I was enjoying my lunch when Sir Azuan told me that we are going to do murals with the other four practicum teachers this weekend during Gotong- Royong Madani. He probably forgot that he already told me a week before ๐. I was planning on teaching 1 Intan a new topic when I found out most of them did not finish the correction I asked two weeks ago, which was why they cannot sit on the chair. They never learnt, don't they?
Tuesday - 5th September 2023
I came to the school feeling nervous and scared as tomorrow is going to be my second time being evaluated by my mentor. I had completed almost everything, except printing the lesson plans before compiling them into the file. I am planning to do a listening activity while introducing the animals using adjectives with 1 Topez kids tomorrow. They had been asking me several times now, "When will Sir Azuan come to watch us?" ๐
and I am going to make their wishes come true tomorrow!
I had a lot of relief classes assigned for me today and I am really out of energy to even write anything now...
.jpeg) |
| I love the idea! Thank you Mira for suggesting |
 |
| Brainstorming what kind of animal should I let them guess |
Wednesday - 6th September 2023
Today is the DAY!!!!
I was a bit tad excited and nervous, everything at once! I asked Cikgu Shazila if I can dismiss myself from Kadet JPJ meeting a little earlier than usual to prepare for my evaluation since I was going to do it during the first two periods.
Sir Azuan had always been so supportive to the three of us. He asked the teacher-in-charge to let 1 Topez came earlier to the class before 1.10 p.m so that we wouldn't waste any time. The kids greeted me and Sir Azuan as usual and as what I told them thousand times before, they actually behaved well. The whole lesson went very smoothly like what I wanted it to be, although Sir Azuan had to go out 15 mins earlier to pray Zuhr and prepare for his class with 2 Berlian. I thanked the kids for cooperating well and they asked me for candies in return? ๐คฃ I spent the rest of my day sitting happily in the staff room. one because I did not have any relief classes assigned for me and two, I think I did very well!
 |
| The bag was heavy |
.jpeg) |
| Teamwork makes everything works wonder! |
.jpeg) |
| They said it was the bamboo tree next to the panda |
.jpeg) |
| Everyone wanted to decorate their posters |
.jpeg) |
One person of each group needed to read the card for their friends to guess |
.jpeg) |
| Awwww...๐ฅบ |
Thursday - 7th September 2023
We had to come early to the school today to attend BIG meeting at 11 a.m. There were many important things that were discussed in the meeting, one of them are related to Gotong-Royong Madani that will be held this Saturday. We were also told that Cikgu Fauzi will be moving to morning session as he becomes the head of Bidang Teknologi dan Votek starting in two weeks. After the meeting ended, I ate my lunch alone before I met Sir Azuan. I will be doing my Lesson Observation with Miss Nadia on Friday, next week. He was afraid if the file weren't ready and if he missed some forms/LPs that are yet to be signed.
As the evening drew closer, I met 1 Intan kids in their class. When I asked them to return their correction books, the two of them playfully said they did not finish their work yet. Mind you, I asked them to do the correction since the last three weeks, and even let them complete the correction as their holiday homework. I was completely angered by that, so I kicked them out of the class. Nobody enters the room until the work is done! The other kids that remained inside looked terrified as they had never seen me mad like that.

.jpeg)
.jpeg)

Friday - 8th September 2023
I didn't have any relief classes today and did some revision while waiting for my classes with 1 Ruby and 1 Topez.
.jpeg) |
| 1 Ruby |
 |
| Why is the handwriting so small?? ๐คง |
.jpeg) |
| 1 Topez kids trying to fill my camrolls with their faces |
 |
| The murals were erased for a new one :(( |
Saturday - 9th September 2023
We had to come to the school on Saturday as we had Gotong Royong Madani today, and it is compulsory for the schools all over Malaysia to organise one. All seven practicum teachers, including those working in the morning session were assigned together to paint the walls at the hall. We registered out attendance using the QR code and list name provided at the entrance. We painted the wall green and now all of them looked like a concrete forest.
 |
| The event was officiated by the YDPA of PIBG |
.jpeg) |
| The after result |
.jpeg) |
| Accidentally wore the same colour as the wall |
 |
| With our Kakak- kakak SEPERMAI ๐งก |
No comments:
Post a Comment