Pages

Writing for my own record of experiences.

Week 19 - Almost reaching the end...


Monday - 18th September 2023

I felt a little bit pressured as I needed to change my observation date with Miss Nadia. Our schedules didn't match so I had to change to another day and take over other teacher's time with 1 Topez. I messaged several teachers and their responses were pleasant. I texted Cikgu Khadija, asking a permission to take over her class during the last two periods on Wednesday. She was very understanding and gave me comforting words I need to hear the most. However, I was told that the school will be organising Majlis Penutupan Minggu Akademik dan Patriotik at that time after Asr prayer until the school sessions ends. Not giving up yet, I tried contacted Sir Azuan and asked for his opinion. He said I could ask Ustazah Hanim for her class on Tuesday. I immediately contacted her and her reply was something I've been wanting to hear! I somehow felt bad for texting these people during the weekend (in this case, this is an emergency) but their responses were very positive and friendly I might cry! SEPERMAI teachers are the BEST!!

When I came to the school on Monday, I started printing out the handouts and LPs that need to be compiled in the file. Since we did not have assembly today (they had mentor-mentee meetings between the class teachers and the students) so we went straight to the library to finish prepping the coupons for Karnival Usahawan.


I had my class with 1 Ruby later that day. I taught them will and will not using the same lesson structure I had planned to do with 1 Topez tomorrow and it worked! They showed interest and participated actively. I also had a relief class with both 2 Kristal and 2 Intan at the hall. I was feeling glad and thankful for Cikgu Amalina for giving them some homeworks to do.




It looked so cute!

Im so gald I brought my own printer to the school


Cikgu Amalina left the handouts on her desk.

Printing time!!

More coupons!!


I felt a little happy today  ðŸ¤­




Tuesday - 19th September 2023



I was a little packed today. We came to the school at 11 a.m as we need to finish the coupons as planned. Before that, I stopped by at Double A Printing Shop in front of our university to print some papers for my teaching parts in A2 size. Girlllll... it was RM10 a piece !! Whew... but I printed them anyways because I considered it as an investment. I planned on asking  the kids paste the paper on their information board later on after I am done using it.

I went straight to the library and done my work after an hour and half. Since I already prepared and rechecked every stuff needed for the LO in a bag, I did not worry much and felt a little ease. During my lesson with 1 Ruby, I asked them to do a reading activity from the textbook.

During the class observation with Miss Nadia, the kids were behaving well and actively participating in the activities I prepared for them. They answered all of my questions very well too. I loved the parts when they get to decide what they'd do if they were to become a leader of a country one day. It helped generated the ideas through their own perspective as a thirteen-year old. I had fun listening to their presentation. I wasnt sure of what my supervisor thought of my lesson but I think me and my 1 Topez kids did a pretty good job!


Listing out the vocabularies with 1 Ruby

Relief class with 1 Nilam

No coffee. Just boba to keep me cool and at relax!

Look at what WEEK 19 made me...🤫

I did cleaned them before I left the staff room


On my way to the class. Hambali, Rayyan, Firdaus
and Nubhan came to pick me up at the staff room
 and helped me with my bags! 🥺








Wednesday - 20th September 2023



I can finally breathe and relax now as I am done with the evaluations with my mentor and supervisor! We came to the school early for Cocu meetings as usual, however, our GPK Koku, Puan Nadrah contacted me and asked us to decorate the Koku  bulletin board. We met here ath the office and she gave me a fund to buy anything we needed to make the bulletin board presentable and interesting. We also did the murals at the school foyer, near the entrance. The theme is flower. We listened to Cikgu Saibah's instructions and did everything as per suggested including the colour of the sunflowers buds!

During my class with 1 Topez, I asked them to gather at the library. I assigned them into a group of 4 and let them plan a role play for our class next week. They were so happy with the groups I assigned them with. I also thanked them for the full cooperation they had given to me yesterday. They deserve the credits too!

In the evening, we had Majlis Penutupan Minggu Akademik dan Patriotik after Asr prayer. My class with 1 Intan were considered burnt.  The winners of the contests held during the entire month were announced one by one. Later, we sang two songs together to end Bulan Kemerdekaan.
 





Cat Break.







An essential whenever I have classes in a stuffed room...







Kaviish and his presents





Thursday - 21st September 2023


We didn't have any meetings to attend today so we used the time to finish the murals at the foyer. We also completed the task given by Puan Nadrah after Aziah printed the pictrues Puan Nadrah sent to me at the office. The pictures turned out great as they have glossier finishing than the printer in the staff room. I also prepared a worksheet for 1 Intan kids. I taught them how to solve the first two questions and let them answer by themselves afterwards. 

After I came back to the staff room, Teacher Ehan came and told me the pictures we ordered were ready to be picked. It turned out cute and I felt like crying because looking back the picture makes me feel sad as we are leaving in a week :(((










Friday -  22nd September 2023



Today is the parent-teacher meeting day called Bicara Akademik. Aziah and I was in-charge of the placements of tables and chairs at the hall for Form 2 classes, while Ummu was welcoming parents at the school entrance. Cikgu Hayati asked me to print out the labels for each Form 2 class and pasted them on the tables assigned. It made it easier for the parents to find their children classes too. Eventhough I didn't do much of talking, I still had to stand all day long which tire my legs a lot. 


Also my last time using my printer here :')








Wished Ummu were there too!






No comments:

Post a Comment