Pages

Writing for my own record of experiences.

WEEK 18 - Eighteen weeks went by...

Monday - 11th September 2023



Today was a fine day though I had a plenty of relief classes. I taught 1 Intan Kadaran for the last time before we move on to the next chapter. I asked them to write their answers on the whiteboard and seemed like some of them had already mastered the topic. I also had a relief class with 1 Topez and they kept on asking me to not leave the school and keep on teaching here forever... 🥶🤣 They were so dramatic HAHAHA I spent the rest of the day working on my Lesson plans and organised both my desk and practicum file.



More lessons to plan!






Tuesday - 12th September 2023


 My lesson with 1 Ruby was okay. It just that some of them were so rude for not wanting to complete the work I gave them. Taufiq even dared to skip my class to play takraw and when I shouted his name and asked him to get into the class he was throwing tantrums like a kids. Throughout my reading lesson with 1 Ruby, I noticed some of them had difficulty in pronouncing the world 'ISLE' and ' ISLAND' which I tried helping them with the correct pronunciation . It worked somehow.

I met 1 Ruby kids again on the 7th period which was their BM class with Cikgu Shazila. Their teacher left them a KOMSAS worksheet to work on throughout the relief class. They were afraid of her and you can tell by the way they were sitting to get the job done on time. 🤣




Handouts for 1 Intan tomorrow








Wednesday - 13th September 2023




Today had been great. I started off my day with our Cocu activities as usual. I joined our monthly club meeting with English Society Club alng with other English teachers. There were 19 members in total. The meeting was conducted by Teacher Nu'umah and Teacher Farhah. We started the meeting by introducing ourselves to all the members of the club with the details like the nicknames, hobbies and our specialities. We also played several games like Simon Says and the Broken Radio until the meeting was over.

After the meeting was over, we met sir Azuan at the printer room and asked him to sign all the LPs. We were also given the feedbacks for our  LO we did previously last week. 1 Topez got scolded by me today as they did not finish the essay I gave them a week before. I kicked them out of my class and let them sit outside until the works are done. Right after that, I went to 1 Intan and introduced them a new topic called  Ungkapan Algebra.  They seemed to understand the concept very well.















Thursday - 14th September 2023


Today's BIG meeting was specialised for  CO-CU activities. It was led by Puan Nadrah and Puan Raja Faziatul. Since we didn't have any files to update, we just listened to the meeting attentively and did our own work, which also include updating the blog!




Guessing the animals with 1 Topez

Cikgu Rahaya brought some drinks and biscuits.



Relief classs with Peralihan during the 5th period.









Friday -  15th September 2023



We had to attend two meetings today. The first one would be making more coupons for Karnival Usahawan and a Remedial Approach Mini Workshop conducted by Teacher Ain. I learnt a lot from what she just shared with the rest of us. During my lesson with 1 Topez later in the evening, we played a giant Bingo Board together. We had a lot of fun playing the game. The boys were shouting loudly and I felt pity for their throats and their eardrums as well. Group 3 and Group 4 were in a tight spot as both of them were the fastest and had the most correct asnwers. So I announced both of the groups as the winners. 🥳























No comments:

Post a Comment