Pages

Writing for my own record of experiences.

Week 15 - Counting the remaining five weeks...




Monday - 21st August 2023


Hello again! This is the first day of WEEK 15, which means I only have five more weeks left before the practicum is over. Earlier this day, we had our weekly assembly as usual. However, it ended a little bit late due to Penyampaian Hadiah for the winners that competed various sport activities at other schools. My relief class with 2 Intan and 2 Delima were burnt (Thank you Allah for this little gift 😌), so I went straight to the meeting room afterwards.   During my class with 1 Ruby, I taught them comparative and superlative adjectives. I used several flash cards and coloured paper to visualise the lesson to the kids. Some of them easily understood the lesson and some even got confused with those irregular words. It took my everything to not get mad as they kept on asking me things I have answered from their friends questions. One thing I noticed about 1 Ruby, the girls usually zoned out and asked me questions they already knew what the answer's going to be.




Ummu preparing for her lesson that day
A quick lunch

Found an easy exercise for the kids to do




Tuesday - 22nd August 2023


Before I went to 1 Ruby, I stopped by the Surau to join Cikgu Rahaya's tea party. She cooked some hot keropok lekor and cekodok. It felt like I  hit the jackpot as I didn't have the time to eat the lunch I brought from home as I was so packed with two relief classes straight. I cant feel my legs anymore! 

1 Ruby did it again. All of them came late to the class and claimed they did not have enough time to eat during recess. They were 25 minutes late though. Not even one person came and said sorry at first...😪 With the remaining time, I asked them to do an email exercise since a lot of them didn't master writing it yet. The last relief class was after the Asr prayer. I was tired!

So good!!

Finally had the time to eat our lunch together.


The stage was used by morning session teachers to
prepare for Majlis Penutup Bulan Kemerdekaan dan Akademik

2 Berlian's Jibril and Kaviish
 completing their Geography homework

Right after Asr prayer, Cikgu Faiz from morning session
asked us to move to other place as  they will be using
the half of the hall for Form 5 Bleep Test.



Wednesday - 23rd August 2023


We had the Olahraga Club meeting at the parking lot near the canteen. The mini stadium was packed with Sukan Sekolah of other schools. It was pretty much occupied with a lot of people, so we weren't allowed to be there, hence the parking lot. Cikgu Ashikin was absent, so it was only me, Teacher Farhah and Cikgu Hazwan on duty. We started with warming up routines first before jumping into the olahraga drillings, led by the school athletes. 

My two-period lesson with 1 Topez went well as planned today. I taught them comparative and superlative adjective as I did with 1 Ruby on Monday. They were quick to understand and able to give some examples spontaneously using the things/reference around them. They also managed to complete the worksheets on time so I just checked the answers with them, on the spot right before the lesson ended. I also asked them to draw their own examples as long as they can understand it.





High knees exercise


Cikgu Hazwan taught the proper ways
of handing the baton during 4x4

All students must try every exercise

They tried bringing the shuttlecock down.






Aha, that's cute!




Thursday - 24th August 2023


We didn't have BIG meeting today, however, we were needed to come early as usual still. I spent my entire time before the evening school session officially starts with watching new videos related to Kadar dan Kadaran. I wanted to teach them how to solve the HOTS questions before we proceed with Ungkapan Algebra next week. The kids went to pray Asr a little early today, so I let them used their remaining time to clean their class and did some sweeping. I also had a relief class with 1 Mutiara, 1 Kristal, 2 Delima and 2 Berlian at the hall.










printing more lesson plans!


Friday -  25th August 2023



I was pretty much occupied the whole day, even though I didn't have a relief class. I was just done my lesson with 1 Ruby when Teacher Farhah told us we were assigned to create a 66 sign for the student's Merdeka photoshoot. All four interns, Cikgu Hazwan and Teacher Farhah worked together to shape it  into a giant 66. 


100$ million worth project 🤭

Had to stop awhile because of the rain




Asked for the students help to mark each points!







No comments:

Post a Comment