Monday - 5th June 2023

~~Public Holiday~~
Tuesday - 6th June 2023
We were given a bundle of papers to organise and arrange accordingly to the classes we teach. I took a bundle each for both 1 Ruby and 1 Topez, and another set of Mathematics paper for 1 Intan. I used the time I had in the staff room stapling the bundle and printed some ABM (Alat Bantu Mengajar) that were going to be use for my lesson later that evening with 1 Ruby.
Since I didnt have any relief class for the day, I used my leisure time devouring the book I brought from home. Though I felt a little bad doing it, I admit, it made me feel a little relieve from the stress
| Organised some papers for the test |
| I'll have to bring this bulky bag everyday now?? 😟 |
Wednesday - 7th June 2023
I planned on doing a reading activity with 1 Topaz today. I used a reading material from PULSE 2 Workbook that I bought on the previous weekend and started printing them out. I wanted to use the projector at Bilik Sangar (the theatre room located next to the library) but I will need to get through a lot of hassles in order to get my name listed on the waiting list soooo... nah. Let's just save the all trouble and choose PEACE.
Since i already remember all the names of 1 Topez, I randomly called out their names and assigned them to read certain paragraphs.
They were kind of shy when asked to speak out loud. I encouraged them to read and assured them that it is okay for them to make mistakes for the first time and that they could learn from it and improve the next time.
![]() |
| Brought my own printer from home. Very useful!! |
| Went out with my friend, Amira who's also an UPTM intern at SMK Cyberjaya, the other day to get some school supplies and workbook. |
Thursday - 8th June 2023
Teaching 1 Intan kids Mathematics is very tough, I must say. Their attendances are usually very inconsistent and today, only 8 people came to the school. It is kind of hard to keep up with the other classes' syllabus as I kept on repeating the same topic for three weeks in a row. Did I ever tell you there are only 14 of them? 😬 Life is tough but the show must go on, so I taught the remaining kids Pecahan Positif dan Negatif Dalam Integer.
![]() |
| The attendance update I got from their class teacher. |
During my class with 1 Topez earlier that day, I introduced them to Modal Verbs. Since it was only a period, the kids were able to complete the worksheet I gave them. Though the kids were so louddddddd and energetic, they were so attentive and quick in responding to my questions. I also asked for their holiday handouts too but some of them didn't complete it yet.
![]() |
| Studied Mathematics with Aziah at my cubicle. I hope my Math teacher will never get to see this golden pic because she'd probably cry 😭 |
Friday - 9th June 2023
| They were taking the test unseriously. Some even talked to their friends.... |



No comments:
Post a Comment