Monday- 26th June 2023
Hello, world!!! I cant believe that I survived all those six weeks so far! *yeeting sound inserted*. While I am writing this celebratory entry, I am also reminded of what had happened earlier this day. Remember I told you about "Majlis Watikah Perlantikan Ketua Kelas dan Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya" previously? Well, today is the day! Unlike last week's event, this ceremony was being separated with the morning session (Form 3 to 5). The kids wore their full formal attire and most of them look very pretty and handsome in those! The ceremony took an hour and half, which can be considered very quick too. Aziah did great as the emcee (don't tell her I said that! 🥸), but too bad, my view was being blocked by the others so I couldn't record her doing her work.
Since my classes with 1 Intan and 1 Ruby were both on the last three periods, I still had to go to monitor 5 classes at the hall, all at once! Those classes were 1 Topez, 2 Nilam, 2 Delima, 1 Baiduri and 2 Intan. They were so noisy and I almost lost the control. All thanks to Cikgu Mukti (who passed by the hall) for scolding them. Aha!
Tuesday - 27th June 2023
Nothing much was happening to me on this day. I only had a class with 1 Ruby today, hence, I was assigned with a loooooottt of relief classes (That's predictable though but let's just pretend I am surprised). I had a listening test with 1 Ruby earlier today. The original plan was to use the Bilik Sanggar Digital, however, I definitely wouldn't want to go to the war only to get the keys. So, the shortcut was to borrow Cikgu Amal's radio speaker. She's sitting next to my cubicle and has been very helpful and caring so far. The lesson with 1 Ruby went well despite their stubbornness at keeping their mouths shut when the audio was playing. 😅 I am a bit flustered for not being able to snap at least one photo of them doing the activity as I was so rushed running back and forth, catching my relief classes!
PS: I am so delighted to write this entry in my childhood bedroom. This is also going to be my last entry of the week. Happy Celebrating Eid Adha everyone ! 🐄
-- School Holiday --

Wednesday - 28th June 2023
Thursday - 29th June 2023
Friday - 30th June 2023
No comments:
Post a Comment