Pages

Writing for my own record of experiences.

Week 10 - Exam week...


Monday - 17th July 2023



Welcome to WEEK 10 of my practicum, which also means I am halfway through my internship journey.  It is also the start of examination week, however, the students will start sitting for the examinations tomorrow. I used my time with 1 Ruby wisely as I might not have other opportunities to meet them before they sit for English papers in three days. We did an email drilling exercise together as revision.  I also reminded them the format, as well as the list of keywords that might be useful for them later on.

I did the same thing with my Maths class with 1 Intan too. I gave them a worksheet and helped them solve the questions together. They looked very determined to score certain parts they are confident to score. 


1 Intan kids solving the Mathematics problems



Tuesday - 18th July 2023


Today is the day of Peperiksaan Pertengahan Tahun πŸ₯³!!! I was feeling both nervous and excited for my all the students as this is going to be their first formal examination (they did not have any exams in primary school).  According to the PPT schedule prepared by Cikgu Hayati last week, both Form 1 and Form 2 were  going to Bahasa Melayu papers first. I was assigned to monitor 2 Berlian class during the third period. During our free time, we met our mentor and asked him to stamp all the lesson plans that was long overdue in the file. 


The PPT schedule of the week. The subjects are 
similar to the Form 2 classes as well


Fanmeeting with Sir Azuan 🀣



Wednesday - 19th July 2023


*Public Holiday due to Awal Muharram*

Ucapan Awal Muharram 2022



Thursday - 20th July 2023



The students will be sitting for English paper today. I was feeling nervous and excited for my 1 Topez and 1 Ruby kiddos. I was given the task to monitor 2 Delima during the first period, hence I had to go to the BILIK S.U.P and register their papers on the log book. There were some errors with English Paper 1 and  Sir Azuan already notified us that so I quickly wrote correct instruction on the whiteboard.


I was sitting silently in my cubicle, enjoying my lunch when Sir Azuan nervously came to me. I was told that he forgot to staple the answer sheets along with Form 2 papers. Since I was the only person left in the room, he asked for my help to distribute the papers to all Form 2 classes. He was rushing to attend a meeting and since I was the only one that was fit to do the job (Well, there was Ustazah Hidayati who is 7 month pregnant so she's out), I had to quickly ran and sent the papers to each classes. I practically tawaf  the whole school as the building and the stairs are very complex and I can't simply use the same stairs to go to the other blocks.

It was tiring and I almost couldn't feel my legs anymore!

My legs became jell-o



Friday - 21st July 2023



The kids were siting for Mathematics paper today.  I did not assigned with any classes that day so I spent my day arranging my file and printed a few lesson plans that was long overdue in my laptop. I lent two of my calculators to 2 Nilam kids who forgot to bring theirs. MAYDAY!! πŸš‘πŸš¨ MAYDAY!! πŸš‘πŸš¨





 
















No comments:

Post a Comment